Rehau Line of Producs
The tilt-turn window and door line offers visual appeal and provides a versatile solution for commercial and residential construction projects.
Tilt-turn is the dominant window style in Europe, gaining popularity among architects and designers in North America.
The window will swing inward when opened in the turn position; alternatively, hinges at the bottom allow it to open inward at the top consequently permitting for ventilation while maintaining its security features against burglary.
Both actions are activated by the turn of a lever, which controls the mechanics within the frame. When closed, this multipoint compression sealed system provides outstanding thermal and acoustic performance.
Systems 4500 are one of the top-of-the-line window products. Choosing this design is like getting three windows in one: the in-swing function of the turn position; a convenient, top ventilating tilt position; and an elegant picture window when closed.
Systems 4500 offer the ultimate in high performance and are gaining popularity in North America through applications in custom residential homes.
- Compression sealed sash with two weather seals.
- Multi-point locking hardware.
- Superior sound abatement properties.
- Ability to build awning and hopper styles with natural ventilation while providing security.
- Provides a warmer, more comfortable living space by reducing heat loss and noise infiltration.
- White and foil laminated colors available
- Glass thicknesses: ¾,7/8,1,1 1/8 and 1 3/8 in.(19,22.2,25.4,28.5 and 35mm)
- Sash and frame accepts steel reinforcement
GENEO window profiles represent a modern unique innovation. Distinguished by the latest technology and functional parameters it places a shadow on the PVC window systems developed until now.
GENEO® window profile is for the eco-conscious home or building owner who is serious about energy efficiency.
GENEO profiles are used for windows with the highest energy efficiency in their class. This will provide environmental comfort that you have always wanted.
Designed for windows that meet passive house standard (Uw = 0.73 W/m2K) or for homes with low energy consumption, the system is made using RAU-FIPRO a revolutionary material, the first fully un-armed profile with a technology applied in Formula 1 and aircraft construction.
- Depth: 86 mm / gasket contact
- Number of chambers: 6
- Thermal insulation: Uw = 0.73 W/m2K
- Tightness air currents with three gaskets: up to class 4 (DIN EN 12207) / 9A (DIN EN 12208)
- Elegant optics by surfaces inclined at 20°
- Old or new buildings with high demands in terms of thermal insulation and design
- Construction of windows and balcony doors
- Passive houses
- Excellent thermal insulation properties
- Three sealing gaskets
- Prevents thermal losses caused by reinforcement
- Not containing metal reinforcing makes the system lighter
- More comfort for you
- New concept of three levels of sealing gaskets
- Reduced pressure on closing
- Very easy cleaning
- High resistance to climate changes